Welcome to the September 2021 edition of Partnership Update.
In this edition we bring you news on how NHCP Mental Health, Learning Disability and Autism (MHLDA) programme is working with service users, carers and staff to develop and improve services through co-production.
We reveal how the process continues to work to such great effect and introduce some of our lived experience leads, who provide fantastic insight into the approach.
Elsewhere in this edition we bring you updates on:
• The priority pillars and personnel at the forefront of transforming children’s health and care services
• The dedicated Northamptonshire-based team supporting care in the last year of life
• How senior health and care professionals are benefiting from a new frailty training programme
• A new Delivery Director for the iCAN programme
• An inspiring webinar taking place during this year’s National Inclusion Week 2021
• How Virtual Wellbeing Festival 2021 has been nominated for an HSJ Award