We all take steps to look after our physical health, whether it is eating healthy or simply brushing our teeth. But when was the last time you took care of your mental wellbeing? We are inviting you to take a pledge to look after your mental wellbeing, using the ‘5 ways to wellbeing’ as your guide:
- Connect with the people around me
- Be active in a way that suits me and that I enjoy
- Take notice and be mindful of my surroundings
- Keep learning new skills and developing myself
- Give what I can whether it is my time or simply a random act of kindness
While a focus on these steps has been shown to have a positive impact on mental wellbeing, how you apply them to your life is up to you!
For ideas on easy steps you could take select one of the 5 ways above or make your pledge now…