Welcome to the November 2021 edition of Partnership Update.
In this edition we spotlight local plans for the structure and organisation of our county’s Integrated Care System (ICS).
Find out more about the formalisation of joint working arrangements that will simplify decision making within Northamptonshire’s health and social care. This includes information on collaborative structures and how health and care service development will be guided by the outcomes that matter most to our population.
Elsewhere in this newsletter we bring you updates on:
• National recognition for key figures within our health and care system
• A new video highlighting the importance of collaboration in our Mental Health, Learning Disability and Autism (MHLDA) programme
• How local cancer services at our acute hospitals are working to improve patient care
• An upcoming engagement event for our iCAN programme
• Hear from the first cohort of professionals benefiting from new iCAN frailty training
• The launch of the new Northamptonshire Health and Care Careers Academy website
• How learning networks aim to bring together partners within the Population Health Management programme
We hope you enjoy this latest edition of Partnership Update.