Welcome to the July 2021 edition of Partnership Update.
In this edition we look back on NHCP’s Virtual Wellbeing Festival, which entertained and inspired colleagues from across our health and social care system.
The week-long programme of wellbeing activities, educational sessions and live keynote speakers formed part of a huge thank-you to all staff for their incredible commitment and hard work over the past 18 months, while also facilitating opportunities for self-care and reflection. You can find out more about the event and how to catch up on anything you’ve missed on page 3.
Elsewhere in this edition we bring you updates on:
• How iCAN-led movement classes are helping people with frailty
• How children and young people are being supported to lead healthier lifestyles
• Details of the latest in our regular Leadership Matters Conversations series
• Northamptonshire’s new county-wide social prescribing service opening for referrals
• The official launch of the Northamptonshire Children’s Trust
• How a new service from mental health charity Mind is Building Better Opportunities for people across our county