Welcome to the April 2021 edition of Partnership Update
This edition is published at a significant time for Northamptonshire, with the formation of our two new unitary authorities and NHCP’s formal confirmation as an Integrated Care System (ICS) both taking place on 1 April 2021.
In this issue you can read more about our newly confirmed ICS status and catch up with the latest news from across our four priority transformation programmes and other areas of work, including:
- The first details of our 2021 Virtual Wellbeing Festival
- Developments in maternal mental health and a landmark for Northamptonshire’s 24/7 Mental Health Number
- The latest work from the Integrated Care Across Northamptonshire (iCAN) programme
- The launch of our new Leadership Matters Conversations webinar series
- Updates from the new Children and Young People Transformation Board and Elective Care Executive Board
- The publication of the Northamptonshire Children’s Trust 2021/22 Business Plan
Read Partnership Update – April 2021 (opens in new window).