Northamptonshire Children’s Trust (NCT) has published its 2021/22 business plan, setting out its commitment to the children, young people and families of Northamptonshire.
The aims of the strategy are to:
- Set a clear strategic vision and priorities
- Support the local workforce
- Create a strategic framework
- Make clear NCT’s commitment to enabling the voice of children and young people
- Put in place the conditions for success and an outcomes framework
- Explain how NCT will work with children, young people and families
- Show strong financial planning, strong governance, and effective management of resources
The vision and strategic framework have been developed with partners, the children’s workforce and side by side with children, young people and families. It is recognised that outcomes for children, young people and families can only be improved through effective partnership working.
Colin Foster, Chief Executive of Northamptonshire Children’s Trust, said: “Our vision is to put children, young people and families at the heart of all we do, in every decision we make and every action we take. We are ambitious for all children, young people and families and we have a critical role to making a difference to their outcomes and within Northamptonshire.”