Partnership Update – January 2021
In the January 2021 edition of Partnership Update, we take a look back at some of the positive things we have achieved together as a health and care system and a community over the past 12 months in response to the coronavirus pandemic. As well as bringing you the highlights of our #NorthantsTogether campaign, you can also read about the following:
- A step forward in our journey to achieve Integrated Care System status for Northamptonshire
- An introduction to the new Chair of NHCP’s Integrated Quality Improvement and Performance Committee
- The launch of a new ‘Long COVID’ care pathway for our county
- How a community care service is supporting patients to receive the care they need at home and reducing hospital admissions
- The latest updates on improving access to local mental health services, and more
Read Partnership Update – January 2021 (opens in a new window).