Welcome to the December 2020 edition of Partnership Update.
In this edition, we bring you the latest news from the Integrated Care Across Northamptonshire (iCAN) programme, which has now completed its assessment phase looking at the opportunities we have across our health and care system to improve outcomes for older people. The focus of the programme now shifts to developing and delivering plans to make the most of these opportunities in partnership with staff, patients, service users and carers.
As a difficult year draws to a close, there’s also a focus on the support that’s available to anyone in Northamptonshire who may be struggling with isolation, money worries, increased anxiety or overwhelming stress.
You can also read about:
- The 2020 Northamptonshire Children and Young People Summit
- Work in progress to develop and improve local mental health services
- Northamptonshire nurse leaders benefiting from enhanced infection control training
- How the new Northamptonshire VSCE Assembly aims to provide one voice for the local voluntary and community organisations.
- An update on the Northamptonshire Care Record
Read Partnership Update – December 2020 (opens in new window).