Northamptonshire County Council’s Public Health team is working with the county’s seven district Health and Wellbeing Forums to invest in innovative healthy town projects that contribute to local area health and wellbeing
and help deliver on local priorities.
This investment recognises the important role local organisations play in improving the health and wellbeing of our residents. A number of high-quality bids have been submitted for the project so far and eight diverse projects have been approved across the county in phase one:
- Kettering Borough Council – Beat the Street
- Kettering Borough Council – Food with Dignity:
Holiday Rangers Clubs
- Daventry District Council – Healthy Young Daventry
- South Northants Council – Renew 169 Wellbeing Café
- South Northants Council – Community Cooking
- Corby Borough Council – B-Active Family project
- Corby Borough Council – Cancer and Exercise
- Corby Borough Council – Pop up Greenpatch
For further information about any of these projects, please contact Mitch Harper at Northamptonshire County Council by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project leads from the second and final phase, which is now closed for funding proposals, are currently being provided with feedback. Outcomes from this phase will be provided in a future edition of Partnership Update. A third phase of funding will target specific districts to ensure there is support for local residents across the county.